Caring Help enjoying being an extra set of hands for each and every individual we serve. Respite care is available for those family members and friends who may need a bit of relief. Short term respite can be a few hours up to a few days, Caring Help is here to assist.
Being a caregiver for a loved one is a major responsiblity, rest assure knowing you have a care team that is available for you and your loved one.
Caring Help's Respite Care care team can assist your loved with the following, but not limited to:
- Helping start and end the day (getting out of and into bed, dressing assisting with putting to bed)
- Proving a safe environment
- Performance of personal care (bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Assistance with daily grooming and hygiene needs
- Preparing meals and assistance with feeding-cleaning up afterwards
- Assistance with mobility and transfers
- Reminder services (medications, dates, routines, etc.)
- Light housekeeping
- Errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Grocery shopping
- Escorting to appointments and social events
- Assistance with pet care
- Organizing and reading mail
Get In Touch
Do you have further inquiries and concerns about our services, care team, and more? Don’t hesitate to reach us at your convenience. We’re here to help.